1. What are your nickname/s?
I go by AlongCameASpider or GrimGrinningGhosts online.
2. Are there any nicknames you wish people called you?
3. If you had to be stuck at one age for the rest of your life, how old would you be?
Probably the age I am now.
4. What colour clothes do you like best?
5. If you had a pet cactus, what would you name him/her?
I actually have a “pet” cactus. His name is Jebadiah.
6. Your most-hated movie?
Can’t really think of one right now.
7. What do you think of 3D movies?
Eh, they’re fine but they’re not amazing.
8. Ever get motion sickness? (car, boat, aeroplane, elevator, etc)
All the time. Mostly in overly large vehicles or in the back seat.
9. So, your thoughts on elevators?
They’re scary. D:
10. Have you ever Role Played?
11. What’s your favourite public holiday? (Birthdays don’t count)
I don’t really celebrate holidays. Christmas, I guess?
12. Best season of the year for you?
Spring or fall. Winter is alright, but I hate all the snow. Dx
13. Do you ever want to go to Antarctica?
14. Have you ever had to stay in hospital overnight?
When I was a baby.
15. Glasses: attractive, or a turnoff?
Depends on the person and the style of the glasses.
16. What kind of job do you respect the most? (Fire-fighters, doctors, people in the army, etc)
My doctors are idiots. >> I don’t respect any particular job, I respect the people who actually do their job and care.
17. Do you have a favourite flower?
Roses. Sadly, I’m allergic to most types of flowers.
18. Now for a manly question: do you enjoy driving? (Or think you will when you’re able)
I don’t understand how this is a manly question. Driving is fine.
19. What’s one thing you never leave home without?
I usually forget something.
20. Batman. Sure, he saves lives and has a famous comic and all, but he has as many superpowers as you or I. Do you think he really counts as a superhero?
Everyone has the capacity to be a superhero.
21. If you could become one pokemon, which one would it be?
Apparently I’d be a Pikachu. The interwebz told me so.
22. Write one thing about yourself you wouldn’t tell your parents.
My mom knows everything about me.
23. What do you think of when I say FIRE?
24. What country would you like to visit right now?
25. Do you think you’ll ever end up in jail at some point in your life?
I doubt it. I don’t do anything.
26. Do you have/plan to get any tattoos or piercings?
I have several piercings and several tattoos.
27. How many pets do you have?
A cat. And a cactus.
28. What’s your thoughts on OCs? (Original characters)
They’re fine as long as they’re well developed.
29. If you were in a position of power, what’s the first thing you would do?
Cheese for everyone!
30. List three turn-ons for you:
Don’t really have a set list of turn-ons or turn-offs.
31. Now list three sure-fire turn-offs:
See above answer.
32. Do you have any favourite faces to use online?
Yes, but I’m not listing them all.
33. Do you like trampolines?
Too many body issues to jump on trampolines.
34. If you saw a shooting star, would you wish on it?
I see shooting stars all the time. I’ve never wished on one ’cause that’s how I roll.
35. If you had a novel published, what would the title be?
I’ve been writing for ages and most of my writing is still untitled. Like I’m going to be able to come up with a novel title right this second. 😐
36. What do you think of photos of yourself?
Don’t care for them.
37. When was the last time you saw the sun rise?
Kind of this morning.
38. So, what do you think of memes like this? Any reason in particular you take these?
‘Cause I’m bored.
39. There’s only one female smurf. How do you think they reproduce?
You see, when a mommy smurf and a daddy smurf love each other very much…
40. What’s one music group you think everyone should be into at the moment?
I don’t care. People can listen to what they want.
41. Take a quick look at your fridge. What’s on it right now?
I’m not getting up to look at my fridge. D8<
42. Who has it easier: boys, or girls?
Depends on the context.
43. What’s do you think the meaning of life is?
44. Which is better: pirates or ninjas?
Vampire pirates. 😀
45. If you could change your hair colour, what would it be?
I can change my hair color. It’s called ‘hair dye’. I do it all the time.
46. How’d your first day at school go? Anything interesting happen?
I take classes online. Of course nothing interesting happened.
47. What’s the best kind of chocolate?
Milka’s milk chocolate. Best. Chocolate. Ever.
48. Do you think you’ll ever try drugs in your life?
Drugs are dumb.
49. How are you sitting while you type this? Comfortable?
Leaning back in a giant rocking chair with my injured foot propped up.
50. Do you believe in ghosts, or any of the paranormal?
51. What’s your favourite insult to call people?
Depends on who it is.
52. Do you have any phobias or fears?
Spiders. The unknown.
53. Who’s your favourite family member?
Mom, sister, brother. Love my dad, but he doesn’t really have much to do with me at the moment.
54. How much money’s in your wallet right now?
55. Mention some of the best memories you’ve ever had at school?
56. What’s your sleeping pattern like? Anything you’d change?
Go to bed when I feel like it. Wake up when I feel like it.
57. What’s wrong with the next generation?
They don’t wear their pants where they belong.
58. How many tabs and windows do you have open right now?
59. Is there any particular costume/cosplay you’d like to wear?
Not really. I’m not into cosplay.
60. When something goes wrong, who’s the first person you blame?
Depends on the situation, but I try to avoid blaming a specific person since it’s usually not the fault of a single person.
61. What’s your favourite musical instrument?
Don’t really have one, actually.
62. If you could make one animal extinct, which one would it be? Why do they deserve it?
Spiders. :I They’re horrible people. It’d be fine if they’d stay where I can’t see them, but they’ve gotta be all “I’mma walk up yo wallz and sits on yo face when you sleepin'”.
63. Is the glass half empty, or half full?
Half full. I’m one of those people that sees the bright side of everything.
64. What do you have as your wallpaper right now?
65. Have you ever cross-dressed?
66. Which is more fun: being short, or tall?
Being short. Don’t have to worry about murdering my face on things.
67. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
68. What’s the last trading card game you played?
I don’t remember. Yu-Gi-Oh or Pokemon or something.
69. Are sixty-nine jokes still funny?
I’ve never really found them funny.